Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dad and I finally figured out how to get me on this site without using his. So, I'm Becca, John's middle kid. I'm studying to be a mechanic at Ivy Tech in Evansville. I love the fireld of work and hope to fix up a Nova of my own one of these days along with a few ofther makes and models. When I was little I helped my Dad with his Nova. We haven't worked on it in a while together.:no:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Welcome Becca.....hope to hear more of your ventures into the auto trade. My wife and I met at UTI. She was a diesel technician when we first were married. Now she is a mom hardest job on the planet. I'm a service manager at a Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Welcome to the site :waving:

Good you luck at UTI ( wish that they had something like that here )

Just keep us posted :D

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
welcome to the site. best advice i can give you is to read the factory manual when working on this or that car. the basics are basics, like A-B-C's. in diagnostics & trouble shooting it's always basics first. ya never hear C-D-Q-A, it's ABC etc... sometimes the 1st & simplest of possibilities is the problem. research/learn all the basics first and everything will then fall into place. guaranteed...

best of luck with the guys... i read your other thread ;)

don't sweat it, just stay dedicated if this is something that lights your fire. we're here ta BS with ya and can possibly talk over a few things you may have a problem with... lots of experience here at the site, Female and male. ;)

of course I KNOW everything... problem is most of the time everyone asks the wrong questions! LOL!!!

welcome to ya ;)

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Welcome to SNS & good luck on your schooling ! :thumbsup:

Another A,B,C to remember is Always Be Cool !

Aloha, Ric

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Hi Becca :welcome: to Steves

Great that you are pursuing something you love to do. Take The Flyers advice and pic the brains here if ya need. If the people here can help they will :yes::yes::yes:

EarlyIIs

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
So, I'm Becca, John's middle kid. I'm studying to be a mechanic at Ivy Tech in Evansville.
Does John have a screen name? I don't seem to remember having a daughter and my name is John also!! LOL!

BTW Welcome to the site! Any plans to acquire your own nova and if so, what generation?

John

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does John have a screen name? I don't seem to remember having a daughter and my name is John also!! LOL!

BTW Welcome to the site! Any plans to acquire your own nova and if so, what generation?

John
Yes, John does have a screen name, jmcleek, but he told me he writes John after every post he does. I'm thinking I'll take what I can get ahold of. I'm not too picky. Just as long as it is an old car and has some history in it, plus needs fix'n (of course) I'll be happy.:p

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS BECCA , :waving:
GOTTA GET YOU SOMETHIN' SOON, SO WE CAN :drool: OVER IT AND GAWK AT IT! :devil:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts