Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is another car show @ the Tradex, April 29-30. It is the BC Classics & Custom Car Show. I am going to be there. Who else is coming? I need to let them know how many people are coming if we want park together as a group. Unlike the show in February, there is no charge to enter this one.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Car show

Could you guys take any pics of first gen Acadians? I really am in need of photo spread to help when I start resto. I would like to make it down, however have my head in the books until june. Any pics are appreciated, especially 64'.

·
13,965 Posts
65-SD said:
Bob, are you bringing the convertible this time?
I had the convert in this show last April. Will be taking the L79 this time.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is Ric still sleeping?

I was hope for a little more interest in this show than I have seen so far. :(

·
Registered
787 Posts
Henry,
I am still think'in on it.
Weekends are for driving my car, so to tie up an entire weekend with the car just looking pretty, kind of bugs me. On nice weekends, I usually gather up at least 400 miles of pavement. A small example below.

I already have trophies coming out of my ying yang, but I find darn few moments are left in life to run through the gears.

If the forecast close to the show calls for rain, then maybe I will join you guys for that there indoor show.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
68SSGrandpa said:
I usually gather up at least 400 miles of pavement. A small example below.

If the forecast close to the show calls for rain, then maybe I will join you guys for that there indoor show.
It does not look like you are gathering up the pavement but you are depositing rubber to the pavement.

If you decide to come last minute we may not be able to park together in a group.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Henry,
10.9" of rubber per side, pedaling on and off the 6,600 rev limiter in 2nd gear.
Talk about learning how to pedling the car, here is my first car, and it shows how I leaned how to pedal the throttle:
Note: you have to have white bootties to do it right:)

I will try to make the show, but not in my white boots.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I'll be there for support, but my car is far from road worthy. Hopefully next year:)

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
littledeuce2 said:
I'll be there for support,
We hope to get a lot of support from others others well. When you come, please introduce yourself as a member of this website. I don't know you all yet.

We will have four cars there, two Beaumonts and two Novas. Dominic had to cancel and won't be there but Patrick (68SSGrampa) will bring his car to the show.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Henry,
I talked to Calvin last night and he said he still hadn't recieved his confirmation of being in the show...? Is his car the other Beaumont?
Dan

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Calvin is included

66_Canso said:
Henry,
I talked to Calvin last night and he said he still hadn't recieved his confirmation of being in the show...? Is his car the other Beaumont?
Dan
Yes, Calvin's Beaumont is included in our group.
We don't get any official conformantion either. He sent his registration in and he was also on the list that I sent in. The only time you would hear from the promoters is, if a car or person is denied entry.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
See you there Henry, probably saturday.
Dan

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
More than likely Sat for me too,...Talk soon, Todd

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
65-SD I missed ya yesterday. Saw L79 and GrandpaSS, Great to meet you guys. The cars looked great as usual. Have seen them lots but never knew what face to put the car to. I did notice there were 3 other Novas in the mission Raceway section. Any idea if they frequent this site at all? The gold 62 was pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
littledeuce2 said:
65-SD I missed ya yesterday.
I heard that you had been there. It would have been nice to put a face to the name.
I was walking around the show with my son at the time you were there. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts