Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i challenged John (Nova nutcase) to a throwdown to see if his girly brisket :eek::D can hang with my Tri-Tip. Anyone else want in on this action? I propose we take it to the June 7th BadReligion bbq and settle this! Well? Anyone else gonna put there beef where thier mouth is?:devil: We can handicap both of us and utilize the provided BBQ's!:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
So i challenged John (Nova nutcase) to a throwdown to see if his girly brisket :eek::D can hang with my Tri-Tip. Anyone else want in on this action? I propose we take it to the June 7th BadReligion bbq and settle this! Well? Anyone else gonna put there beef where thier mouth is?:devil: We can handicap both of us and utilize the provided BBQ's!:yes:
:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Only you Rook! Get your mind out of the gutter!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Thats exactly why i said "Beef" instead of Meat!:yes: I shoulda known it would still be taken out of context.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
LOL Only you Rook! Get your mind out of the gutter!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Thats exactly why i said "Beef" instead of Meat!:yes: I shoulda known it would still be taken out of context.
:D

AHAHAHAHA. I had to man. That was a fastball right down the center of teh plate. :D

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
David does this mean you are going to the BBQ?
I can be a judge :yes:
Yes Al & Steve I do eat other things besides hamburgers :devil:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did someone say tri-tip?

Welcome to one of my other hobbies...
In my opinion you dont want to trim all the fat off and put it UP so the juice from the fat drain into the meat and flavor it! Again my opinion!!:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would like to but not commited yet! If i can work that day it comes first right now if you know what i mean.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That Tri Tip pic sure looks good! I can't make it either but I'd really like to do BBQ showdown. That would be fun! Maybe we could even start another tradition like the SoCal BBQ or even incorporate it as a competition within the BBQ itself?

John
Yeah to bad i made it a "Taco Cruise" huh?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts