Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get a set of headers, probably 2" primary's, for my BB swap into my 73. Do I need to get a set specific for the 3rd gen or are there other years that will fit from the 2nd gen? Any from the Camaro? The car has a 454, M20, power brakes, and power steering in it. I also have used the correct BBC frame mounts.

·
Registered
324 Posts
3rd gen 68-72 and 67-69 camaro bbc headers will fit. I have a set of hooker super comps they fit well as they were used and someone already massaged them to fit next to the steering box. they are wall hangers now for me as I need 2 1/8

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3rd gen 68-72 and 67-69 camaro bbc headers will fit. I have a set of hooker super comps they fit well as they were used and someone already massaged them to fit next to the steering box. they are wall hangers now for me as I need 2 1/8
Ok, i thought a few years from the Camaro would work. What's the part# on yours and what size primary's do they have? Interested in selling?

·
Registered
598 Posts
I bought the Summit brand headers, they are 2" dia. ceramic coated. Probably bigger dia. than I need, but I am very pleased by the fit, appearance and price ($420). I'm not class drag racing, so I didn't want to spend $800+ for a set of headers. Was pleasantly surprised.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts