Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running a BB w/Hooker Super Comps and power steering? I have the BB frame and motor mounts and the primary tube for the #5 cylinder crosses right over the port where the hose connects, wondering if will be able to do this? With out cooking the hose or the fluid.:(
Denis

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Might look in a catalog to see if those headers are listed as usable with P/S. I ran some 2 1/4 Hooker Super Comps and they were real tight without P/S so maybe see what they will fit? RM

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was no mention of it not fitting, and I called to check w/several vendors and still no mention. ???:( Wanted to keep the P/S if possible.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm using the super comps on my BB '72 and the tube is not that close to the PS. My car is in "paint prison" right now,but I'll see it tommorrow and take another look at it.:)

·
Premium Member
1,598 Posts
Greetings,

When I had the big block in my car along with power steering, it was a tight fit but the power steering lines went it without much hassle. Just be patient with it as those headers are worth it...LOL

Jason

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
68chevyll said:
Wow that's close. I got the Regular Comps in mine without ps.
Ya, I may have to scrap the P/S. try a cheapie hose from Auto Zone and return it if I have to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts