Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy this weather is beautiful!!!

I've been cruisin' all morning long with my 63. Looking for any excuse to drive somewhere. Wife mentions we need groceries... I volunteer!!! Came home, switched-out to the wagon (cause you know these cars get jealous, right!?)... and drove it to take my son to the skatepark in Campbell!!!

If you haven't done so already... get out and drive my bruthas!!! If anyone wants to chill and have a :beer: ... let me know!!! I'm free all afternoon!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Been drivin' mine too.:ragtop:Went to Mare Island(Vallejo) to watch my wife row whaleboats in a race today. Top down all the way!:yes:

·
0 Posts
Boy this weather is beautiful!!!

I've been cruisin' all morning long with my 63. Looking for any excuse to drive somewhere. Wife mentions we need groceries... I volunteer!!! Came home, switched-out to the wagon (cause you know these cars get jealous, right!?)... and drove it to take my son to the skatepark in Campbell!!!

If you haven't done so already... get out and drive my bruthas!!! If anyone wants to chill and have a :beer: ... let me know!!! I'm free all afternoon!
J That park is 5 minutes from my casa....... Next time stop by for a beer.:D

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
well I don't think anybody here in Houston is going to be driving there car today. We have been getting pounded by rain all day long. And I mean "POUNDED":eek:

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Campbell weather is BE U T FULL today.

Hey Jay! I am 4 minutes from that Skate park on Campbell Ave. I don't have any beer like Dave. I have been puttering around in the Garage. Getting my new cabinets built and placed allong one wall.

Bryan

·
Registered
66 Posts
just got back from The Cherry Blossom festival in Japan town in SF.Beautiful weather today.They had alittle import show my buddy throws and the Goodguys Supernova was on display.Beautiful car in person,mines not even close.Just thought Id share my outing with YALL:)

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm always surprised how many San Jose folks there are. I'm a block away from the skate park. Right by Goodyear and the KFC off Winchester.
YOU DAVE and BRYAN seem to be a stones-throw away from each other. I'm there almost every weekend taking my son to the skatepark. Then we eat at STACKS (if the wait isn't long that is).

Sorry, you never mentioned your name??? Are you joining the Donut Run?

-Jay (IRIE)

·
Registered
219 Posts
YOU DAVE and BRYAN seem to be a stones-throw away from each other. I'm there almost every weekend taking my son to the skatepark. Then we eat at STACKS (if the wait isn't long that is).

Sorry, you never mentioned your name??? Are you joining the Donut Run?

-Jay (IRIE)
Wasn't the Donut Run today already? If I haven't missed it I'd love to join up!

I'm Tom, and my Nova is not useable at the moment. Stacks is good but the wait is usually pretty long. I live 2 blocks up from there, we walk downtown all the time. Near there is a new donut place called Psycho Donuts I've been meaning to try out. Apparently they have frosted donuts with cereal in them or something along those lines. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And the weather suppossed to get nicer to Monday cool off tues-thurs but Kids having fun ride..
Do I see the next generation of NorCal Nova??? :yes:

These kids will know the meaning of N.O.S before they learn the meaning of FICA,DOW,HOA,TAX,HMO, ... etc. :D

Looks like they were definitely enjoying the weather today!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
My two year old son reminded me today as I was changing the oil in the Nova that it was dirty! So I cleaned it up enough to look presentable at the DR tomorrow. See you there!

Tim

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Jay, funny :D ...... SO the other day I was working on a fellow members Nova installing a stereo conversion and showing him the Ipod hook up ect and the kids were coming in garage to tell on each other ect , and Robert and Jamel say "hey your dad is Novajoe he doing some work on this car " Aiden say's that car is a nova ! Later that night the kids were playing with Lego figures and Aiden said as the played and said the figures names to his brothers"ok now this guy is Novajoe"...........Guess its cute when you actually hear them play and out of the blue they say something funny like that ...weather nice guys Happy motoring !!!:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jay, funny :D ...... SO the other day I was working on a fellow members Nova installing a stereo conversion and showing him the Ipod hook up ect and the kids were coming in garage to tell on each other ect , and Robert and Jamel say "hey your dad is Novajoe he doing some work on this car " Aiden say's that car is a nova ! Later that night the kids were playing with Lego figures and Aiden said as the played and said the figures names to his brothers"ok now this guy is Novajoe"...........Guess its cute when you actually hear them play and out of the blue they say something funny like that ...weather nice guys Happy motoring !!!:yes::yes:
Sorry, I didn't see your response till now Joe. That is one funny story. Told my wife about it and she was laughin' !!.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts