Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the build sheet from my 72 the other day, and it said my car was originally bought at Ellis Brooks chevrolet in San Francisco. Is this dealer still around?

Anybody have any license plate frames? the car had one on it, but was broken, and missing the san francisco portion.

·
Registered
482 Posts
you better call them soon. my buddy told me that they are on the chopping block. they have been around forever too. Damn shame....:(

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Having grown up in the Bay Area, I can still hear their jingle from the early 70's... "See Ellis Brooks today for your Chevrolet. Corner of Bush and Van Ness"

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
I found the build sheet from my 72 the other day, and it said my car was originally bought at Ellis Brooks chevrolet in San Francisco. Is this dealer still around?

Anybody have any license plate frames? the car had one on it, but was broken, and missing the san francisco portion.
I just seen a few frames at the Goodguys swap this last weekend ,.........1963wagonman may be able to help too.......:yes:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
my buddy in AZ collects plate frames and he used to live in the bay area. He might have a pair. More than likely they need to be refurbished.

Not the thread hijack but anybody got 60's or 70's courtesy chevrolet plate frames from san jose?

·
0 Posts
my buddy in AZ collects plate frames and he used to live in the bay area. He might have a pair. More than likely they need to be refurbished.

Not the thread hijack but anybody got 60's or 70's courtesy chevrolet plate frames from san jose?
NovaJoe has some NOS. I was going to run them but I have some NOS Good Chevrolet ones.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts

gone...now they just sell used cars:(bm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts