Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been trying to come up with something kinda cool for a battery box in the trunk.. With the vert i'd like to do an enclosed unit of some sort on passenger side..

Was thinking along the lines of using and older snapon on toolbox, craftsman box or even an old coca-cola cooler.. something along those lines..

Anyone done anything kinda one off?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah looking for something to kinda conceal it a bit as a battery box and keep it enclosed.. theres plenty of room for a partial recess.. Was thinking of using a small craftsman box, or snap on box.. might be the easiest... Hopefully i'll see something similiar at Good Guys show this weekend.. of course it'd be fitted correctly and vented etc..

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Hey guys, been trying to come up with something kinda cool for a battery box in the trunk.. With the vert i'd like to do an enclosed unit of some sort on passenger side..

Was thinking along the lines of using and older snapon on toolbox, craftsman box or even an old coca-cola cooler.. something along those lines..

Anyone done anything kinda one off?
There's a guy on the classic truck forum who used an Igloo Playmate cooler for his battery box...post #91: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=374267&page=4

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WHAT IF SOMEBODY DECIDED, HEY THAT'S A NICE COLOR AND RUN OFF WITH YOUR BATTERY? :confused:
:mad:

·
Registered
767 Posts
I love the coke box idea.
If I built a show car, I'd go with something like that.
Using a Summit Alimunum battery box currently.
[/IMG]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts