Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Amazing how this stuff keeps popping up

Great find and hard to pass on. have never seen an SS with the side trim down the center body line. Looks unusual to me. Was that a dealer option? Have never seen a pick like that.:confused:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Great find and hard to pass on. have never seen an SS with the side trim down the center body line. Looks unusual to me. Was that a dealer option? Have never seen a pick like that.:confused:

Oh man, is that a great find!!!

The trim looks aftermarket stick-on stuff. To me, it means the owner really cared enough to try and prevent door dings.

What's he/she asking for it?

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
That is just awesome, I would love to have walked up on that find.

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
I will give you $20 bucks for it just to save you from have to do all that work.:devil: GREAT FIND

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Purchase this bad boy!

-Justin

·
13,967 Posts
What to do:confused::confused: :D
What to do?? Are you kidding? If it's for sale, buy it.....right now before someone else does. The side trim looks like aftermarket stick-on...easy to take off. Same for the fender reflectors. This is stuff people put on these cars years ago before they knew everybody would laugh at it 30 years later. There's an L79 SS stored in a garage in my area with the same side trim. The car hasn't seen a road since the mid 80's.

Bob

1 - 20 of 53 Posts