Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Its official..... Tahoe has now issued a statement sayin "all bay area folks need to stay home this weekend"......:devil: There are already too many of you up here, and I-80 can't handle the traffic (passing in the slow lane).

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Hey Brian.....

what time will you be there? I might be able to stop by on my way home from work. I could also grab those shirts from you...

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Its official..... Tahoe has now issued a statement sayin "all bay area folks need to stay home this weekend"......:devil: There are already too many of you up here, and I-80 can't handle the traffic (passing in the slow lane).
We will leave early in the morning while everyone is sleeping and traffic is light:ragtop::shhh::shhh: This way you won't even know we are up there.:shhh::shhh::D

·
Registered
268 Posts
I was thinking about doing the same thing, I think that with the constructon and all..... that road is going to be crazy tonight. I-80 is, torn up from the floor up..... no joke.

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duane(webetruckin) and myself cruized over tonight,good turn out but I was the only Nova present:(
Arron(434chevyII) stopped by and picked up his shirts and hung out for a while.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
had a great time.... car show was cool. :yes:

Brian, thanks again for holding my shirts till I could pick them up... and your Nova was looking very good! :thumbsup:
....makes me wish my Nova was done :(

and a special thanks to everyone involved with the designing of the shirts!!!! :clap::clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts