Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's coming to the Sunvalley Mall Baja Fresh cruise this afternoon? :yes: I'll be there after work.:D Let's get some Novas!:yes::yes::yes:

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Have not heard about this. Whats the deal?

-Justin

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
It is at Sunvalley Mall in Concord.It is about 20 minutes farther than the Alamo donut location.It usualy runs from 4:00 to dark on Friday nights

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Cool, usually lots of cars show?

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Hummmm I'm considering going. I would like to take the car for a ride to see how the new rack feels. If you guys go are you parking in a certain place?

-Justin

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Place is dictated by time of arrival.All the good/shaddy places are filled by 4:30.I would say 30-50 cars

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How many show up varies a lot. This time of year lots of guys are ready to get out for a cruise. No particular theme to it...just lots of car guys and a few gals. There are quite a few of these around the area. Check the calendar for more.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
So far looks like I will be attending. Going to be a nice night and I want to take the car for a ride. Duane thanks for the tip on the traffic I will take the back way.

-Justin

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Justin,Duane it was good to see you tonight.Hope you all had a safe trip home.Dave,You were just leaving when I pulled up.Sorry I missed you.See you all next weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
That car belongs to weebetruckin.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sorry I left before you guys got there!:( My kids are home for spring break and I wanted to get back to the house. That will wear off in a few days!:rolleyes: Duane and Nancy and I hung out for a while admiring the older iron. Really liked that red Plymoth 426 with the Fremont stickers!!:yes:

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts