Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going everybody? I'm new to the site. I have a 63 I'm attemting to back half. I bought a back half W/4 link from checkered racing, anybody used their stuff? My question is where do your start measuring from to get this thing in here right. I went up and talked to the local chassis guy and I guess he wanted to do it because he would'nt give me any good info. Are there any good books that show how to do this? I post some pics once I get started. Thanks
  • 63 Nova 496BBC
  • 67 Nova SS 377 4 Speed

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
adidasink is backhalving his car right now and he used checkered racing for his backhalf stuff...PM him for more info!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts

Welcome to the site!
Mike

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
dueceswild said:
I bought a back half W/4 link from checkered racing, f? My question is where do your start measuring from to get this thing in here right.
Did you talk to the Checkered people about getting the installation instructions ? They might be the most familiar with that product .

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
There is a real good book out callled=super chevys nova handbook= This book can usually be found on ebay for like 20.00 bucks . You cant miss it ,the cover has a early yellow nova on it with an aero scoop!! This book covers a complete backhalf

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info I'll check out the book I called checkered quite a few times they still have'nt returned my calls I bought the parts from a swap meet at their booth but the guy there said to call if I had any questions so much for that I going to try and get started on it this weekend Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts