Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Through Summit I have the Global West Lower control arms on back order. These are the ones for coil over shocks that lower the car 1 1/4" even before adjusting. I already have the uppers. Anyone have any experience with Global West with back orders? Or have these same lower control arms on backorder? I ordered a month & a half ago & every few days they move the 'Shipping Date' out a couple more days. Wondering if I should wait or just get their lowers & use lowering springs? I've called them & they just say "They'll be done next week". I'm a few hours away from them so I asked if I could just drive there & buy them directly from them. "No, all of them are called for". Do any other companies make a similar product? Thank You! Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Just be patient and wait for the Global West arms. They are a quality product and will work with the uppers at intended..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You SuperSport & Nova Thug! They came yesterday! So just need coil overs & I'm good to go! Deciding between QA1 & Viking. Any feedback on these? My builder prefers QA! but I've read good reviews on Viking. Bill

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've had both and both get the job done. Can't beat Viking for the money.
I rate companies by their customer service, Viking is as good as it gets.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I don’t have any personal experience with either of these companies but I would go with what Global West uses and I believe they use Viking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts