Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the before pic with a 10 bolt and monoleaf set up (original) and the way it looked this afternoon when I drove it with the 12 bolt with multileafs and freshly painted Lakewood traction bars.. The car is starting to show some attitude.. I never looked at the code on the old rearend but it must have been very high (lower numerically) because the 3:73's really woke up the stock engine. It was as if I dropped a different engine in the car... I dig it :cool:.

Tommy :)

·
Premium Member
11,287 Posts
Looking sweet Tommy.....BUT....I'll just wait till you get "MY" black one done AND delivered. :yes::devil::D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I love the yellow slappers, looks real cool with the wheels too!:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Looking really sharp. I love that shade blue with those wheels. Makes it look like a totally diferent car.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking sweet Tommy.....BUT....I'll just wait till you get "MY" black one done AND delivered. :yes::devil::D

I've never been to Michigan Don.. I don't think I can find my way around up there.... :rolleyes: :D. Will a map from 1968 get me there :confused: :D.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
From the run of the mill mundane car to mean looking 3rd genner. Good looking car Tommy.

Tiny

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That car would have looked a lot better sitting in my driveway. :devil:

Jim, thanks again for linking me to that ad... It was a long trip that weekend but it was worth it. I would have been happy if you had bought it yourself but I'm kinda glad you passed on it. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts