Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1966 chevy II Nova
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, Greetings from Cape Cod Mass. My name is Dan and I joined the form back in September after purchasing a 1966 nova coupe roller. (actually my Bride Sally bought it for me!) I have decided to get more involved with the forum because I am DEEP into my restoration.

My nova Love affair began in the early 1980's. My uncle drag raced a 66 in Maryland back in the day and I was hooked! My father and I saved a 1966 SS out of a junk yard in Springfield MA when I was 15. Originally a 6 cyl car we transplanted a 327 into it and I drove that car in red primer for my High school years. Reluctantly sold the car in the early 90's to buy my first house. :(

After searching for the right project car, My father, now 75, and I took a ride to northern PA to purchase the 1966 4 spd coupe that I have now all torn down. I have purchased a period correct 327 for it and plan on using a CPP front end on it once the body work is complete.

Looking forward to reacquainting myself with the Chevy II's learning and sharing my stories. Best to all thank you for the opportunity :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Good luck with your project.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome

Sounds like you have some nova in your blood like us,good luck,everyone here is very helpful. Also check out church boys racing parts for your car as well as some other vendors, lots of good stuff out there.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Looks like you scored a solid car, congrats. Take a look into CBR frontend parts and such.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,761 Posts
Looks like you scored a solid car, congrats. Take a look into CBR frontend parts and such.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look at what sbc1320 says --- MANY Guys LIKE the CBR Parts ....
they fit RIGHT the 1st time ... no monkey-a-round ... Like === do it Right th' 1st time.

and, :welcome: to SNS

:waving:

·
Registered
1966 chevy II Nova
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for all the replys and suggestions! I just checked out CBR's Website. Great looking stuff! thanks again:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts