Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting a project and want to back half my 76 nova wagon. And run a 31 14.5 tire on a 14" wide rim. My question is has anyone on here back halved a wagon and been able to keep a backseat? If so I would really like to see some pics. Wanting to purchase checkered ravings front cli and there balk half kit. Let me know! Any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
76 wagon??? :confused: :turn:

I was going to run a rear seat in my wagon until I had my rollbar put in. I still could but it would be a real P.I.T.A. for someone to get in or out of and it would have basically been for 1 person. Now without a rollbar it's easy, you mainly have to re-shape the seat-back frame and maybe a little of the seat-bottom frame. But you can end up with a functionable rear seat that will still fold down as long as you don't have a rollbar.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
I just checked and no I don't. I won't be able to get any good ones till spring.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
I do run a full tub like what you're going with.

These are my rear street tires..........

My slicks are slightly narrower........

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice wagon! Thank you for the pics. Mines heading to get blasted in 2weeks and then depending on what's left I'll be getting started I don't think I'll be running a cage but if undo I think the rear down bars will go flat along the roof then bend down behind the back seat so it should still be usable. I think it's going to end up with 4 kirkey seats though. Can't seem to find a bench for the back...

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have a 67 wagon that I bought as a drag car, I'm building it into 2 door and I removed the tubs and was going back stock looking, but ended up mini tubing it 2 1/2". I moved the leafs in 3" and I have about 14" between the quarter panel and inner wheel well. I'm also using a car seat instead of the wagon seat because I'm making it look like a car interior instead of the wagon, I'm going to have to cut the corners off just a little.

Don't know if these will help any, but maybe. I'm going to be putting a 10" rim out back.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts