Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all you Nova Guys&Gals,
Well you can leave but it was drawning me back, with all the reads and info, and love the pictures of projects. Man with work so slow these days theres hardly a dime left to spend on the Nova, there always threathing with more layoffs, i have put the nova on the back buner, as she sits in the warehouse covered up, and on jack stands, not alot going on here, but a few seem to strech the dollar better than me, and iam glad for you guys, I can still feel apart of the Nova Nation just by visting and reading. Also My little girl is getting married this Oct and that has hurt the budget as well, dam them wedding are coastly? Well keep on banging out those fenders and i'll keep on reading, and yes some day, your be reading my story. Dam how i miss the smell of gas, and oil on my hands. although i do get to change the oil in my cars every 3 month or 3000 miles, so iam still getting some. Take care.

My69Nova

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
I hear ya loud and clear, thats why i come here too...to fantasize that maybe my car will look like some of the cars on here one day.

My son just turned 1 last Sunday so you can imagine the bills i got just from that little guy although i wouldn't change it for anything, i just need to find a better job where i make more money is all :yes: Fortunately for me, mine still drives so even though i cant make upgrades and move on with the restoration i can least take her out for a cruise every couple weeks.

Glad to have you back and keep the faith, you'll get back to her some day!

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I understand completly. My budget is shot. My work originally talked of only 5 furlough days but now maybe more. Welcome back.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
You're always welcome here, even without a Nova. It's too bad the economy is slow right now, I really had to save to redo my engine this year and a few other plans for the car are on hold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts