Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Thanks for the info

Thanks Cdn67, I put it with my favorites list. I am going to the show at the Tradex in April. BC Classic & Customs Car Show. :)

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Is Java Hut closed?

I noticed that the events show Java Hut. I was told by somebody a few days ago the Java Hut was closed. :( :confused: Anybody have further details on this?

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Open to all cars and not just "Chevelles" if its the Chevelle club hosting the event.:D

·
Banned
4 Posts
BC car show in abby

Hi how many are going to be there, I 3will be there as it's my b-day weeeknd and i hear Chip Foose and George Barris will be there too,i'm from renton washington and will be heading up on thursday night, if i egt friday off, would be great to meet you guys from there, as i will be racing one of my nova's at mission this year too.....John

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
If our cars don`t make the cut..., we will all be there at some point of the show. We`ll have to co-ordinate something depending on what happens with the selection.
Dan
BTW, Calvin entered his `67 Beaumont convertible with the group as well.

·
13,698 Posts
Here is the link to the 2011 B.C. and Pacific N.W. Harrison's Event list. Someone has already put this link into the first post in this thread, but of course the post date still shows as 2006.

www.autoeventlist.com

Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts