Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I would love to have that car. Of course, I'd keep it looking stock, but I'd have to add a V8 4-speed and some wheels to make it more interesting. :)

Of course, it would probably be a sin to "molest" a survivor like that, so it is probably better that I do not own it! hehe ;)

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Yeah !!

I'm with you, John !!!........ a nice stock 283 or 300 hp 327 & a 4-gear!! I even like the color combo!! Ours had the fawn interior & only 46,000 original miles. The front seat soon started ripping (rot from age, I think!!) It looked absolutely new!! The back seat was like off the showroom floor and we never had a problem with it......... mind you, it didn't see much use!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bogie

·
Registered
114 Posts
SuperSport...you're right, this is the same car that was on ebay last year, I have all of the original pics downloaded to use as reference for a 65. Same sticker in window and the AAA sticker on the rear bumper. The pics in the new auction are all new....different building in the background. Real nice and clean example of a 65 with or without some of the flaws it may have.

·
Registered
225 Posts
SuperSport said:
I wonder how much this guy is going to want for it?
Buried in the text is a buy-it-now price of $13,950 (or he'll bring a buy-it-now offer to the seller).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts