Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a LS3 conversion on a 70 Nova. I have been researching radiators and wanted to know if anyone has any experience or recommendations on an AutoRad Radiator. They are asking about 1100 for a radiator with dual electric fans. Any opinions?

ABC

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the Auto Rad core support and radiator in my '66. Very nice quality piece. The core support is aluminum and allowed a bigger radiator for my blown SBC.

There may be equals out there, but you can't get any better.

Steve

·
Registered
407 Posts
autorad all the way

Jim n karen at autorad are so so great to do business with. Not to mention the quality of there radiator and electric fans are socond to none. The fans they use are the same as what they use in half million dollar super cars and the shroud/ and core support pieces they make are top notch. I just installed mine and they rock. Plus they will answer every email, phone call even text and work with u to get the custom piece absolutely perfect.

I sound like I benefit from saying this but I don't at all. Its just out of all the different performance companies out there that I've ordered from and nobody has treated me as well as jim n karen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts