Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What all do I need to go from automatic transmission to a 4 speed? Any help or ideas would be appreciated.it is a 4 door sedan power glide column shift converting to a saginaw 4 speed .

·
13,678 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. I've moved your thread from Originality to Drivetrain and Performance, which is probably a better spot for it.

Can we get more information on the '67 you will be converting? Is it an SS with the automatic on the floor, or a car with the automatic shifter on the steering column?

Bob

·
Registered
24 Posts
auto to 4 speed

I am doing a conversion on a 67 Chevy 2 as we speak. I had a 63 to borrow some parts off of such as the Z bar and clutch rod but all of the parts are available through lots of sources. I bought some parts from 4 speed conversions.com and I think they will sell you the complete setup if needed. I bought the clutch and brake pedal from classic industries. You probably wont need a brake pedal but my car had power brakes so the pedal was too wide to clear the clutch pedal. Feel free to pm me with any more questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts