Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Besides the used stuff on e-bay,is there anybody reproducing a complete automatic floor console? I know Classic Indus. has the console assembly,shift plates,shift lens, shifter boot and even the shifter hump. I cant find the shifter handle with wire harness, linkage and such as a complete floor console. Thanks in advance.
I should mention,its for a 3rd generation Nova.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Besides the used stuff on e-bay,is there anybody reproducing a complete automatic floor console? I know Classic Indus. has the console assembly,shift plates,shift lens, shifter boot and even the shifter hump. I cant find the shifter handle with wire harness, linkage and such as a complete floor console. Thanks in advance.
I should mention,its for a 3rd generation Nova.
I think there are quite a few places that carry them like. Check out J&W Nova, Ground Up Restoration, Lutty's Chevy Warehouse, and The Paddock. They all have free catalogs and I know at least a couple of these carry them, but I don't remember which or what's the best deal. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, ill check your recommendations.I asked the same question in the 3rd gen. forum, hope i can find one.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks, ill check your recommendations.I asked the same question in the 3rd gen. forum, hope i can find one.
I saw your other post and you mentioned all of the other things you were looking for. I'm not sure anyone sells everything as a complete package, but I'm still pretty sure that they would have all you need separately. Either way check these places out as they carry tons of reproduction parts and you can't beat a free catalog....:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts