Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anybody familiar with auto chassis weld? I am interested in a rear sub frame kit from them. But every time that I call to get some info the lady says the cust service guy will call me back, but he never does. Has anybody had any dealings with this company , and if so how were they? thanks

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
We used their rails on the Mustang "maxi-tub" at the shop--nice stuff. They have some interesting pieces available for fabricators.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The reason that I am concerned is that I dont want to have any issues with the company after I drop a couple of grand on a sub frame kit. In their defense somebody always answers the phone when I call, I just never get a call back from the tech guy that is supposed to call back. I was just wondering about their cust service, because the products that they offer look pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
7,732 Posts
Autoweld Chassis is one of the best chassis shops in the country. Ron Showers is the owner and yeah he does take his time in getting back to you. Their Ultimate II 4-link is the best pro street set-up made IMO and the rest of their stuff is unbeatable as far as engineering and quality goes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts