Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought one of the auto to manual conversions from any repop company? I bought one from ground up, it is still in the box. Just wondering how hard it is to install the pedals. Anyone have any tips before I start the conversion?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I didn't buy a kit, but just took my car apart and installed all the manual stuff from a manual car. The frame needs to be tapped with 5/16"-18 in the 3 holes on the outside for the Z-bar bracket. Super simple. All the rest of the stuff is pretty easy to see. Not too many ways to mount up. The pedals are simple, just gotta play with the funny clip, and make sure to put the nylon bushings with a little bit of grease back in. It's just time taking, but not difficult.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Has anyone bought one of the auto to manual conversions from any repop company? I bought one from ground up, it is still in the box. Just wondering how hard it is to install the pedals. Anyone have any tips before I start the conversion?
Push,pull click click! Matter of removing a big pin and installing another pedal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts