Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took only a couple of pics of the other Nova's at the show. There were only three of us Nova people up there, all 3rd Gens. Also had to share the pic of the 1970 Olds 442 that was one spot over from. The car was immaculate and totally restored to better than factory specs. Absolutely loved it and he did take home a Top 10 award. Great car. The blue 70 Nova with the 396 also took home a plaque as well. There were tons of Mustangs up there so I really didn't feel the need to take that many pics. Anyway...enjoy.

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Cruised by at 7:30 to an empty lot. Actually went to both locations.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You sure you went to the one on North Ave. and Rte. 59? They did awards a little after 8:00PM and the place emptied out around 8:30/8:45PM. Did you go up there yesterday? The show was actually on Saturday, the night you were up at Lombard cruise night.

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
You sure you went to the one on North Ave. and Rte. 59? They did awards a little after 8:00PM and the place emptied out around 8:30/8:45PM. Did you go up there yesterday? The show was actually on Saturday, the night you were up at Lombard cruise night.

WTF........ Where did I read "Fathers Day Show" at Augustino's Deli?

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I did see you guys. Those shows are long days, but the guy I met at Schaumburg really seems to like hanging out at them. The two times I see him his first question usually is, "where are we going next?". I don't mind hanging out at the small shows, but paying $20 to park your car for 6 hours is getting kind of old.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts