Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up front and rear seats for my '67. I will need to do some modifications to get the rear set up to work but nice seats. Came out of a wrecked 2014 Audi S6--heated, cooled and massaging will make for a little luxury.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
did you or are you having to cut the seats down or add filler to the edges to make the width fit good? they look like they fit perfect. wow very nice.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I looked at some VW Passat seats and they have a different type of seat rail set-up rather than the normal bolt down type. So I went with something else. I would think the Audi the same as the VW.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
MJ if those are Audi, Im just gonna take a wild guess and say theres a bunch of wires and connectors that go with those seats that do all that fancy stuff? An Audi factory power seat wire diagram might help guide you as you adapt your cars electrical system to those seats. Or at least give you a good starting point? Just my 2.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Those seats look great

Picked up front and rear seats for my '67. I will need to do some modifications to get the rear set up to work but nice seats. Came out of a wrecked 2014 Audi S6--heated, cooled and massaging will make for a little luxury.
That backseat looks really slick- Look forward to seeing pictures of the finished product! Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The side to side fit is just about perfect although I have side fillers if need be.

Mounting the seat bottom will be the big challenge given the trans tunnel. I do have a few ideas including using an old seat frame from a '71 Chevy pickup for a base, attaching the seat bottom to it and then mounting the base to the floor.

It looks like the seat backs will be easier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know its been a long time MJs67 but do you any update pictures you can share? I have a 72 Nova coupe and I think I'm going this route as well. Any help would be awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts