Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a good line on front and rear seats out of an Audi A4 ( same seats as A6 and VW Passat). I have found a few other threads where people were considering going down this path, but like many threads, they died before a conclusion.

Has anyone done this, or decided to not do this for some reason? Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much fabrication did you have to do? Also Im not sure how different the interior dimensions are between the 2nd and 3rd gens. Anyone happen to know?

sent from my Galaxy S III ti

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Got a good line on front and rear seats out of an Audi A4 ( same seats as A6 and VW Passat). I have found a few other threads where people were considering going down this path, but like many threads, they died before a conclusion.

Has anyone done this, or decided to not do this for some reason? Thanks!
consider bmw 325i convertible seats...they have the built in shoulder belt....very nice...s.humrich has them in his 65ss they look sweet!!send him a pm for more info
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E46-CON...ries&hash=item3a7a207c50&vxp=mtr#ht_781wt_952

·
Registered
612 Posts
I had considered those seats because my daughter has a Passat but the way the tracks are you have to do some fab work to get the rails to work.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those beamer seats are really nice. Ill see if I can find a decently priced set somewhere. I don't want to get into anything extensive to put the audi seats in but they are very cheap, making them tempting.

sent from my Galaxy S III

·
Registered
612 Posts
You might be able to make the Audi seats work easier if you change the tracks. Look at the tracks on the Audi seats and you will see how the rails are mounted to the sides of the inner rocker panel and not to the floor. Or you would have to find a way to mount them to the sides.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts