Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is directed to those owners of GM Canadian built cars sold new from the Pontiac Dealers in Canada.

Let me first say this is not an attempt to draw anyone away from participation in National Nostalgic Nova Club that sponsors this site. I have been a member and supporter of NNN since 1984 and will continue to participate in their sponsored events and buy their parts.

The Pontiac Oakland Club International has authorized the establishment of a separate chapter for GM Canadian bulit cars sold by Canadian Pontiac Dealers. This will be called the "Canadian Pontiac Specialty Chapter" and as such, members will be allowed to attend and show there cars at POCI sponsored events. We have been invited to show out cars as a group at the POCI/GTOAA Co-Vention in Dayton, OH July 7-11, 2009.
In order to meet the requirements for starting this charter, we need a minimum of 12 founding members that are willing to join POCI first, that means a membership fee and we will help you establish the membership via the U.S. mail until their website is updated to allow membership with ownership of a Canadian Pontiac.
We currently have about 6 people involved in setting up Officers, newsletter and the POCI requirements. Most of us will be showing in Dayton.
If any of you Acadian, Beaumont or full size Pontiac owners are interested in joining us, whether you can make it to Dayton or not, please email me [email protected] with your contact information or questions. I do not think it would be proper to discuss the benefits of membership on this forum.
Thanks, Norm

·
13,967 Posts
Well, I'm not going to be the one to bring up the obvious (and most controversial) question for Acadian owners who have to decide whether or not to join an organization called the PONTIAC Oakland Club:D.

Bob

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give me a break

Well, I'm not going to be the one to bring up the obvious (and most controversial) question for Acadian owners who have to decide whether or not to join an organization called the PONTIAC Oakland Club:D.

Bob
Bob, your not going to be the one and yet you were. Your right, it is a decision for the owner. Why don't you leave it at that.

Norm

·
13,967 Posts
Bob, your not going to be the one and yet you were. Your right, it is a decision for the owner. Why don't you leave it at that. Norm
Just having some fun, Norm. Any extension of an organization to allow for more participation and interest in our hobby is a welcome addition. I wish you much success in seeking members.

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Hey Norm

Go easy on Bob, can't you see the smiley face. That means he's funnin. If I had seen the post first i'd have said the same. No Pontiac Acadians here. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D You can't see me but I'm laughing.:yes::devil::yes:

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I get it

Sorry Old Guy but you must be able to relate to another Old Guy that never remembers to put on his bi-focals.

I'm able to walk in the middle of this issue, my Acadian Beaumont Sport Deluxe runs like a Chevy but is titled a Pontiac.
My Canadian Nova runs like a chevy, looks like a chevy but stops at every donut shop for coffee.

Keep it real guys, I love em both.:D:D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts