Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all-

Cansomeone direct me where I can purchase a good assembly manual? I bought the $20 crappy photocopied version on Ebay that is FAR from anywhere complete. It gives a generic overview of the install process...but nothing detailed and the words are fuzzy. I have heard that the Fisher is a good band..can not seem to locate a place to purchase. Any ideas??? I am at a complete loss on the side windows, I have read the posts here and have an idea, but would love some pictures and a few have mentioned Fisher. Thanks

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Hello all-

Cansomeone direct me where I can purchase a good assembly manual? I bought the $20 crappy photocopied version on Ebay that is FAR from anywhere complete. It gives a generic overview of the install process...but nothing detailed and the words are fuzzy. I have heard that the Fisher is a good band..can not seem to locate a place to purchase. Any ideas??? I am at a complete loss on the side windows, I have read the posts here and have an idea, but would love some pictures and a few have mentioned Fisher. Thanks
Year One has em pretty cheep pg 364 $31.95

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
theres 3or 4 manuals your gonna need, that assembly manual is well worth your money just for whay you get, there is also a body by fisher manual that is good, a chassis service manual, and an overhaul manual, all work together to give you detailed order of dis-assembly and re assembly of all your components that make up your Chevy II Also Mitchell overhall manuals are excellent reference books

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys...is the Fisher manual for the 66 they same for the 64? The reason I ask is that all the Body by Fisher that I can find is for the 66...even at year one, nothing before 66

1 - 7 of 7 Posts