Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
look = NovaResource - Chevrolet Nova VIN Decoder
Write down - - - your dash "VIN Number" . . . . . . also , write down your "cowl Tag numbers" (write those
numbers as they appear = ( 1st line ; 2nd line ; 3rd line ; ect) .
good luck . .. . I hope this may help .

·
13,685 Posts
If this car was built in South America it will probably have unique VIN and cowl tag numbers that Novaresouece won't
decode. We need a response from the OP to help him.

Bob

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Any foto(s) of the car and the RPO code tag on the firewall ?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Thanks , Bob . . . . correct .
but, I was looking at his " Flag - under his 'picture' - beside Registered " .
I thought the same thing . . . . .

Plus , his title says = in United States . . . . . . ? ?

. . . . jim

·
13,685 Posts
The way I understand it from his first post is that he is in the U.S.A. with a 1974 Serie 2 SS coupe from Argentina. If you look closely at his avatar, you'll notice the 1974 Serie 2 has the 1968-1972 Nova body. Again, we need to get another post from him to know exactly.

Bob

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
The way I understand it from his first post is that he is in the U.S.A. with a 1974 Serie 2 SS coupe from Argentina. If you look closely at his avatar, you'll notice the 1974 Serie 2 has the 1968-1972 Nova body. Again, we need to get another post from him to know exactly.

Bob
Bob . . . . . you are correct , again . . . . . . . . hey , I'm old , can't hardly see , sure can't hear anymore ,
never could spell - worth a'crap , can barely type this message . . . . . . . .

but ; for now - - - - I have tested " negative " , and , still bugging everyone . . . . . . I'm good to go ?

I'd like too see a 'South American serie 2 car from Argentina ' . . . . . . . . something different .
(and, yes - - we need another post from the OP ) .

Reactions: Tacocaster

·
Registered
226 Posts
The OP lives in the US, I know him personally. It's an Argentina car, it is a 74, but it fools a lot of people because it looks like a 68-72 body, which was offered in Argentina until 78.. Hey Rich!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts