Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if there are any good and reasonably priced freight carriers in L.A. CA zip 90001? im thinking of shipping a subframe just incase i cant fix mine that i have now....
thanks

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
let me know if you need someone. My causin works as a freaight carrier for a large company and can probaly give you a deal. thats near us here in L.A.

cesar

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Try uShip....it's an eBay version for shipping.

http://www.uship.com/

This is how I shipped my Acadian from Florida to New Mexico, and I how I got my 200-4r tranny from California to New Mexico. If you got questions on how it works, let me know.

GerryLP:cool:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was thinking on this subframe ebay # 250452612225 but i asked for the original pictures sent directly to my email so i can see them in bigger but he never sent them to me. the other thing is look at the passenger front rail, does it look slightly bent? and the thrid thing is, the listing ends this evening and i dont have enough time to think about it... im supposed to be getting these little subframe pieces that i need to fix my current subframe but not sure how well it will come out.....the guy says he will get me the pieces though. whats your guys opinion? also my computer is down so i have to use a public one and can check tonite only. tomorrow the 3rd and 4th they will be closed here.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts