Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people who have older cars thing if the local Advance or Autozone does not have what they are needing or even the local dealer it must be a specialty item.
NAPA has a catalog that anyone restoring there car or truck. or your just needing that simple window molding clip, bolt, screw, fastener.

Need to go to your local NAPA store and ask to see one of these, ask them to get you one. It's a great reference. This is for convince, not a price saving measure. If you need 100 bolts, shop around. But convince for that small item. This can save time.

SAD part! Most NAPA stores do not even know it exist!

Catalog # 15-4604 and could be updated to a new number.

·
Super Moderator
31,194 Posts
Good info Al,I have a guy that is really helpful and will find what I need most of the time or point me in the right direction at our local NAPA here in town.:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Most people who have older cars thing if the local Advance or Autozone does not have what they are needing or even the local dealer it must be a specialty item.
NAPA has a catalog that anyone restoring there car or truck. or your just needing that simple window molding clip, bolt, screw, fastener.

Need to go to your local NAPA store and ask to see one of these, ask them to get you one. It's a great reference. This is for convince, not a price saving measure. If you need 100 bolts, shop around. But convince for that small item. This can save time.

SAD part! Most NAPA stores do not even know it exist!

Catalog # 15-4604 and could be updated to a new number.
Hey Big Al.....My friend is a sales rep for Napa and I WAS just asking him for the old catalogs for the Nova's!!! LOL He is looking into it and will ask about this one as well!!

Dave
67 Nova Boy

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Al, you're a lifesaver buddy!

I've been tearing my hair out looking for the side molding clip/stud wingdings, and there it is on page #4.

I'll be the first to admit that I sometimes forget to shop at NAPA. Not the cheapest place to get your parts, but they have much better selection (and quality) than the other chains.

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I've been tearing my hair out looking for the side molding clip/stud wingdings, and there it is on page #4.

I'll be the first to admit that I sometimes forget to shop at NAPA. Not the cheapest place to get your parts, but they have much better selection (and quality) than the other chains.
Thanks,

It is aggravating that in most cases the parts company's do not see the value in a good parts man.
Not a order taker like most of us run into.

I know a lot of you are looking for the little part and paying 10.00 frt to get it.

Al

·
Registered
2,127 Posts

Hmm.. I guess i gotta introduce you to Chad again... He's been a NAPA parts guy for years now..remember>> CHAD>>??

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
Hmm.. I guess i gotta introduce you to Chad again... He's been a NAPA parts guy for years now..remember>> CHAD>>??

Ummm... dude... look at the post date. April. Heck, I didn't even know low-lifes like you even LIVED around me back in April. :D

BTW - that's a funny pic of Chad. You get that from his page on that dating service website? :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts