Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great turnout for our March run! 10 cars...2 dozen donuts...Hey! We're on a roll!!:yes:

So how will April 5 work for our next run? That's the week after Goodguys. If that works, where will we do this one? Someplace up on the north side to pick up folks from Tracy and Sacto?:devil: ...or someplace over on the SF side??

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK...but someone has to pick a place and put out an address so we can mapquest it.:D

Dave

·
Vendor
7,086 Posts
The date is right after the GG show,how about a little later in the month? Just a thought.:D

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I don't know anyone from Sacto or Central Cal. I would like to have some of these guys come down and join us. Lets here from you guys that have not shown due to the meet being a little to far. If you don't speak up and show interest I guess I'm fighing a loosing battle and off ot S.F I go.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
I'd like to see a meet-up at a lake. Cars, BBQ, Beer, and Fishing!!! Shadowcliffs in Pleasanton would be nice.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
feel free to find a spot and set the date for the next Norcal BBQ :yes: don't even worry about asking everyone what they want. just find a cool spot thats some what central to everyone and set a date about 3-4 weeks out.:yes: lets do it!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
FYI for sacto guys there is a great donut place on Arden way at fulton ave called "spudnuts" donuts. The best donuts I've found. Parking is limited but maybe there is enough room behind the shop. It's right next to Dimple records if memory serves me correctly.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
ya that would be great to have a run somewere closer to tracy,hang out with nova guys,iam sure plumrat would go also
don
This is what we need some people to speak up. Let others know.

-Justin

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is what we need some people to speak up. Let others know.

-Justin
Justin's right. Just set a date, time and place and see who shows up. That's how Duane got things rolling here in the East Bay.

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm up for whatever. Someone just pick a spot and a time and see who shows up!:yes:

Dave

1 - 20 of 70 Posts