Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im ready to order my front clip.i am just wondering if i should go with air bags or just get the regular spring and shock set up?

i would like air bags.i like the look of a lowered car when its parked but i also want to be able to drive the car.

i am building a crusier.not a race car
not to say i wont take it down the track once in a while.

so all you guys that have an air set up let me know if you like it or want to go back.

i am not going with coilovers.

i have them on my other car and it took forever to dial them in just right.so i dont wish to mess with them anymore.

yes the coilovers ride very nice.but i dont want them in the nova.i am not going to spend that much time on the track with the nova.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
i dont like airbags IMO .... i dont think they do anything except make the steering wheel look ugly... and sometimes the sensors make the air bags go off randomly and there expensive to replace and hard to re-pack.....

·
Premium Member
11,285 Posts
I think with a "good" set of bags, it is great. Who ever put the ones in mine used a cheap set, and I don't care for them. Still undecided as to take them out and go stock suspension, or with different bags.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
i dont like airbags IMO .... i dont think they do anything except make the steering wheel look ugly... and sometimes the sensors make the air bags go off randomly and there expensive to replace and hard to re-pack.....
:rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::sleep::sleep::rolleyes::turn::turn::turn::turn::turn:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts