Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some long driving home yesterday from Pleasanton I sit wondering how everyone came out with the car show.

I know the car I ranked, and loved.

Anyone know how it all turned out?

BTW, anyone heading south should avoid the 101. I sat in 5mph traffic for over an hour, Gilroy to the Monterey Penninsula turnoff was no fun at all.

Thanks to everyone for putting on such a great event. Looking forward to pulling up next year in my 63.

All the best,

JD

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
not sure if there is a official list...the big winner was the blue 66 gasser from canada eh....he won 3 awards....my 67 won one and my 65 did too...great time this weekend....if you pm me I could probably tell you if your picks won

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
We ALL won, we were there:devil:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
We ALL won, we were there:devil:
I agree.....everyone won....because it was a blast!!!I already can't wait til next year:yes:We should get a santa cruz cruise together before the toy drive....maybe early october?

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
HOW DOES THAT WORK ANYWAY, CAN ANYBODY VOTE? :confused:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
as long as you enter your car you get a slip of paper with 5 spaces to vote for your 5 fav cars
Or enter...and not bring a car, shirt, participation plaque in goody bag, etc.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WHAT'D YOU WIN STEVE, YOU HAD TO GET SOMETHIN' :yes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
WHAT'D YOU WIN STEVE, YOU HAD TO GET SOMETHIN' :yes:
yep got me a plaque. I wasen't expecting it but was nice to receive it. When I arrived and people started looking at my car I was shocked because to me its just my car and it was all the other cars I was interested in. Now the thing that made all worth while was when I pulled my car into the garage and my wife came out and saw me smiling, she asked what was going on and I showed her the plaque and she said "thats great and after all that hard work it deserved" that made my day

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
yep got me a plaque. I wasen't expecting it but was nice to receive it. When I arrived and people started looking at my car I was shocked because to me its just my car and it was all the other cars I was interested in. Now the thing that made all worth while was when I pulled my car into the garage and my wife came out and saw me smiling, she asked what was going on and I showed her the plaque and she said "thats great and after all that hard work it deserved" that made my day
Thats awsome man!!!Your car was a huge hit!!!!You deserve it!!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Steve, you have set the benchmark for cool Nova LS conversions.
That is a great car and a tribute to your efforts!
Well deserved!

James

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Steve, you have set the benchmark for cool Nova LS conversions.
That is a great car and a tribute to your efforts!
Well deserved!

James
thank you James but its just a car to me. now some of the other cars out there were really nice, did you see chuck church's car or that third gen i call it orange. those were nice. do you think you will have yours done for next year, man i hope so.

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
thank you James but its just a car to me. now some of the other cars out there were really nice, did you see chuck church's car or that third gen i call it orange. those were nice. do you think you will have yours done for next year, man i hope so.
As great a ride as you had I gotta say it paled in comparison to tipping a few with you. I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time!!

John

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Awards

A special THANKS!! to Walt and Christy Anders of Classic Nova & Performance
LLC. I was fortunate to win an award at the mini nats, had to leave early Sun.
a.m. long drive back home. they sent the plaque my way just received it today. THANKS TO ALL WHO PUT ON A GREAT EVENT!! SPECIAL THANKS TO
ALL THE GREAT NOVA PEOPLE WHO MARKED MY NUMBER DOWN!!

Charlie p.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WHAT WAS THE PLAQUE FOR? BEST OF......, PARTICIPATION......? :confused:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
WHAT WAS THE PLAQUE FOR? BEST OF......, PARTICIPATION......? :confused:
Darnell its the top 25 people's. Hoice award. There is no rank just the top 25.

John it was fun and yes we laughed a lot.

Oscar if your asking what color my car is its a silver grey like color but should have been blue. Maybe I'll repaint it:no::no::no:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts