Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 283 Nova bare block on ebay. Is anyone in or near Vacaville that would we willing to pick it up (it's paid for) and/or ship it for me for a fee?

Even if you could pick it up till I can arrange shipping, that would be a big help.

Thanks
Carl

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Holy cow Carl!!!! What's it gonna cost you to get it shipped to Canada?? I go to Fairfield every weekend, which is just a few miles on the other side of Vacaville from me, so I pass through there. How soon does it need to be picked up?

Randy (NPHNP):)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for the quick reply. I am thinking of getting it picked up by a couple of different ways. I also may just ship it to Billings Montana to a friend there, or Denver to a friend there. If you happen to know anyone looking to pick up some money hauling it ot either of those cities for me, I would gladly pay. I suspect truck freight would be probably around $200 from what I hear.

I will leave it a bit more and see, and will be back to you either way. Is Woodland close to San Fran? Guess I could check on my map to. I need to quit being so lazy!!!

Back to you once I know more, thanks.

Carl

·
Registered
9,992 Posts
I live about 8 miles from Vacaville, Lenny Bird lives in Vacaville. If we can help you just let us know.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh boy, that is great. I wasn't expecting to find someone so close!

I will try to get things worked out in the next couple of days. Once I know more, I will contact you guys here.

Thanks a bunch!

Hopefully I can repay a favor to whoever ends up helping me.

Carl

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, It has been picked up from the seller in Vacaville. It is at someone's house (my friend in Nebraska has a son living there) and now I need to ship it to any of the following cities where I have a contact:

Billings, Montana
Denver, Colorado
Dickinson, North Dakota
Lincoln, Nebraska

Is anyone or does anyone know someone who would be willing to haul it there? I am not looking for a freebie, I am willing to pay. It's just that I think truck freight may be upwards of $150. I am willing to pay for delivery to any of these cities. Maybe not $200, but sure not expecting it for $20 either. :D

Anyone?

My email is [email protected]
You can call me toll free, 8-5 at 1-866-746-8441 Monday to Friday at work.
PM me on here if that is easiest, whatever you like.

Thanks
Carl

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, the only Batman I know has friend named Robin!

Is he in California?

How would I find him?

Thanks for the tip...

Carl

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Batman is unable to help me. Can someone else help or provide any leads on a potential hauler for me?

Thanks
Carl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts