Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contact me...I have a guy who is a dealer of american racing wheels that can have TT 2's any back space you want

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks Bruce!!! I just ordered my set this Morning... .KILLER DEAL!
Saved me nearly $400.00

I told him you sent me.

Thanks again for the info!

:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool man!!!!that guy saved me a ton of money too....I got my custom bs wheels in 1 week:eek::yes::D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cool man!!!!that guy saved me a ton of money too....I got my custom bs wheels in 1 week:eek::yes::D
1 week!!! Wow that's fast.... I ordered mine last week, maybe ill get lucky too... Thanks again for the reference!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I ordered mine on the 10th.... A day before (El Nova) and I still haven't gotten mine!!!! And I live close to American Racings Wherehouse!!! DAMN IT!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ordered mine on the 10th.... A day before (El Nova) and I still haven't gotten mine!!!! And I live close to American Racings Wherehouse!!! DAMN IT!!!!
Mine came out of florida

·
Registered
151 Posts
Mine came out of florida
Hey Bruce, when you ordered yours, did Jack send any kind of Receipt to you?
I'm getting a bit nervous about putting out the money and not having any kind of Paperwork!!! He did say I could be 4 weeks plus ship time!!! But you got yours in record time, and El Nova got his in 3 weeks almost to the day!!!
Ill wait a few more days then maybe contact Jack and see if he can get me an update!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Bruce, when you ordered yours, did Jack send any kind of Receipt to you?
I'm getting a bit nervous about putting out the money and not having any kind of Paperwork!!! He did say I could be 4 weeks plus ship time!!! But you got yours in record time, and El Nova got his in 3 weeks almost to the day!!!
Ill wait a few more days then maybe contact Jack and see if he can get me an update!!!!
Call him today....he's legit.....heck of a nice guy too

·
Registered
151 Posts
I sent Jack an email, I was prepared to wait the 3-4 weeks plus shipping time!! I'm not freaking out yet!!! Don't wanna push on Jack too hard!! He did me right on pricing!! I just thought a receipt would have been nice...

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How much for 15x8 for the rear and 15x3 or 4?

Sent from my TPC0952 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
im not selling these ....a dealer is.....you need to ask him....send me a pm if you want the info...bm

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
I got mine a couple weeks ago.
I don't want to state price but jack hooked me up!
17x7 4.5bs x2
17x7 4.75bsx2

I read 245/45/17 for rer and 215/4517 up front are max anyone done anything different I have not read yet?likely going cbr with power rack up front with stock monos out back with cpp zero offset discs.

Thoughts appreciated!
Thanks!

Btw: my 4.5 bs came within one week, 4.75 wheels took about one month.
I think they all came from Kansas.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts