Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what these are called and where I can get new ones? It was welded to the trunk floor and trunk drop off on a 68 Chevy nova

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
looks to me like - - - the trunk 'drop - off ' . . . . . maybe for the Right side ?
The second picture - - - where your finger is . . . . looks like that could be part of the right side 1/4
panel & wheel opening .

What / Which part are you needing = drop-off ; 1/4 panel ; wheel house ?
Some more pictures might help us more = picture of the R/S rear section of u'r car . . . ?
Like an overall picture . . . . of the rear side , different angles ?

. . . . jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks to me like - - - the trunk 'drop - off ' . . . . . maybe for the Right side ?
The second picture - - - where your finger is . . . . looks like that could be part of the right side 1/4
panel & wheel opening .

What / Which part are you needing = drop-off ; 1/4 panel ; wheel house ?
Some more pictures might help us more = picture of the R/S rear section of u'r car . . . ?
Like an overall picture . . . . of the rear side , different angles ?

. . . . jim
it’s a piece of metal that’s welded on the the trunk drop off. It’s also welded on the inside of the 1/4

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
..... "Weekendwarrior" . . . . . thank you , better picture , and I had thought that small part came with the
trunk drop-off . . . . ?

...... "novafun" . . . . . that may be just what he needs . . . any part numbers - or - where you bought
from ? - vendor - . . . . . BUT NOT for the "rear of the drop-off " ; look again = he wants the
end at the other end , of that area ( at the "wheel - opening" ) .
. . . Look at the " Rubber Plug " . . . !

later . . . jim

"
pictures ARE golden "

·
Registered
17 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts