Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke with my daughter and she and her husband have spent the last two days dragging from a job near Winchester, VA to Zeeland, MI. They are travelers, my son-in-law is with a company out of Oklahoma that hires out third party engineers and inspectors for the natural gas industry. They drag a 35' fifth wheel (with a DuraMax of course :D) along with a 160 pound Greater Swiss, a 65 pound Airedale mix and a cat !!:eek: Oh, to be young and adventerous again :D
I believe they'll be there about three months for a project in Hamilton, MI. The wife and I hope to visit them before they move on but will wait for it to warm up a bit:yes:.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Zealand-Holland Michigan

I live across the state from there but I have been in that area quite a few times. My son used to work in Holland.
He now works north and west of there in Byron Center.
Holland's claim to fame is the tulip festival in the spring. They also host a convention for a car club devoted to the Customs of the 50's. There is a park on an island in Holland where the custom's gather every year and it is open to the public. Other than that it is a resort area with the sand dunes and Lake Michigan beaches being the main draw. Plenty of places to camp if that is an interest.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts