Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to local car meets and stuff just wondering some nights just at home wanting to drive the nova and nowhere to go lol... i was just wondering i know there's one thursdays at home depot on alondra and studebaker by cerritos college and i know there's one in fullerton off harbor and imperial but dont know when that is ?? does anyone ever go to the local ones ...or even the street races i like the scene just to go check it out... used to be into the honda game ... so i know where to find those just wondering?? ive been noticeing a couple of novas that drive by my street now that i never used to see a flat black one and a primered gray one ive never had a chance to say wats up ...but anyways ...anyone knw :D:cool:??

·
Registered
488 Posts
The one in Fullerton I believe is on Thursday's is at Giovanni's. Couple year ago it used to be pretty good show. Now, not so much. Only a few car's show up. There's one at the Whitwood Mall at Ruby's also on Thursday's. As far as racing goes, no more street for us. It's either Irwindale on Thursdays or Sunday's for the Summit Series or once in a while at Fontucky. Look for Evils65 baby blue there in Whittier.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one in Fullerton I believe is on Thursday's is at Giovanni's. Couple year ago it used to be pretty good show. Now, not so much. Only a few car's show up. There's one at the Whitwood Mall at Ruby's also on Thursday's. As far as racing goes, no more street for us. It's either Irwindale on Thursdays or Sunday's for the Summit Series or once in a while at Fontucky. Look for Evils65 baby blue there in Whittier.
cool. bro thnks for tht ill check them out....yea ive spoke to evil a few times he worked on my nova at c&j did a great job runs way better ..i checked out his videos looks mean :devil:

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
How about the 310 in Harbor city/Torrance??
First Fridays at Muligans or Rubys in Redondo????

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Rubys dinner by the Redondo beach pier, every Friday in the summer months50 to 100 cars show up around 4-5 pm. Raffel at 7pm
First Fridays at Muligans mini golf, on Seplaveda+Normandie,Torrance, 50+ cars and raffel at 8pm.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rubys dinner by the Redondo beach pier, every Friday in the summer months50 to 100 cars show up around 4-5 pm. Raffel at 7pm
First Fridays at Muligans mini golf, on Seplaveda+Normandie,Torrance, 50+ cars and raffel at 8pm.
tht sounds pretty awesome ...i think iam going to head down there and check it out ..thnks for the info bro... :yes: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts