Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Depends on what you consider your area.:rolleyes: I'm just north of Sacramento.

Randy (during the week anyway):)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sac isn't to far away considering that sac is the only drag way unless you consider infinion or Bakersfield close

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
Infinion is the old Sears point, right? If so, that is a whole lot closer to me than it is to you! I think it is about an hour and 1/2 drive for me, if that long. Sacramento raceway is about 45 minutes to an hour for me.

Isn't Modesto where they have street runner trains? Do they still do that? I have really wanted to go see that!:rolleyes:

Randy (yeah, another interest of mine):)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the old sears point. Man the old street runner train the old black one that would go thru down town Modesto I havent seen that for a long time
like 1986 or so

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
I guess that means I better get work on that time machine then.:rolleyes: I have some distant family in Modesto, but I hardly ever get down there. The last time was probably 5 years ago.:eek:

Randy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5 years you prob will get lost here then I know I do espesially with all the new homes being built over the once ag land :(

·
4,534 Posts
There's a little swap meet and car show in stockton this sunday at the fair grounds. I'll be swinging by to check out the stuff.

Miles
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts