Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am looking for someone that has a early built L78 1969 Nova. I am close to finishing my November 1968 built Nova and am trying to figure out what would have been the original cooling fan on my car. In my online research I see a four blade fan was used (part# 3947128) on cars built the first several months of the 1969 model year L78 Novas. Supposedly it then changed to the 5 blade fan (3939001).
Also, did either of these fans have a spacer?

If anyone has one of these cars and could look for me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Hi all,
I am looking for someone that has a early built L78 1969 Nova. I am close to finishing my November 1968 built Nova and am trying to figure out what would have been the original cooling fan on my car. In my online research I see a four blade fan was used (part# 3947128) on cars built the first several months of the 1969 model year L78 Novas. Supposedly it then changed to the 5 blade fan (3939001).
Also, did either of these fans have a spacer?

If anyone has one of these cars and could look for me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
My car is a Jan built car and it has the 5 blade, none of them had a spacer. I don't ever recall seeing the 4 blade on a 69 L78.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts