Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know of a couple of car meets in naples but they are gay ricer meets.. (although i admit i love watching everyones jaws drop when i rev the hell outta my beast :D haha) where are some car meets with some REAL cars?? let me know guys.. i see some monsters rollin around but i never see a group of some good ol' muscle cars.. WHERE R U GUYS AT???

·
Registered
43 Posts
So you drive that beast in the streets?.... Excellent!
I just bought this 62 Nova, ex drag car/ not street legal yet, but I do drive it around the neighborhood.
It has a ZZ4 with a Weiand supercharger, etc.... I am in Cape Coral, it is quite a ways for you, but there is a very good wednesday night meet here with usually 30+ cars, as well as meets almost every other night of the week in differen locations.
If you are interested, here's a link:
http://www.hotrodhotline.com/happen/html/south_southeast_states.php

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
North Ft Myers

I have a trailer in North Ft. Myers and I'm there from middle Jan. to middle of April. There are a number of old guys like me that are only there in the winter with our cars. There is a strip mall on the corner of 41 & Pine Island rd. where everyone gets together on Monday nights.
I heard that a lot of car guys gather at the new Muscle Car Museum in Port Charlotte, I think on the weekends.
I will have at least one of my cars with my in Florida next Jan. hope to see your car somewhere up and down Hwy 41.
Norm

·
Registered
735 Posts
Im in Bradenton (just above Sarasota) Theres the Cruzin to the Hop car shows that travel around Sarasota and Manatee County. I dont take my car out far from home cause of the 4.56 gears and 4000 stall makes it a pain to go long distances.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
super yellow how are you? think i ran into you at the gas station few months back looking at your car. google 'florida car shows' and you should bring up a site...it will give dates for every month, for shows and cruzins...which saturday and etc...most of them in fort myers, cape coral, punta gorda and port charlotte.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Says who!!

Aaahhhhhhhhh road clogging snowbirds.:eek::eek::D:D
Just don't get in my way, cause I'll blow your doors off!!
There is a new breed of snowbird out there and we grew up shifting gears so don't give me any crap about clogging your roads.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I wanna know this stuff too... around kissimmee there's old town, every saturday night there's idk anywhere between 50-100 pre-1974 cars (1975 up on fri nights, but its usually honda/yota stuff)

My buddy just got a Subaru wrx and we were going to meet up with some Subaru guys, and ended up at a car cafe... man they had everyyyything there.

high end stuff mostly though, lambo, ferrari, etc.

And I've heard of twisted6 racing around orlando, but never know when and where.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts