Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be employed on Fort Bragg in the near future. Wife is too close to retirement to leave Fort Collins, so I will rent an apartment. Good areas of town? Areas to avoid? Apartment suggestions?

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
Hey Danno I am not real familiar with that area but I know Lillington is not far from there and it is a nice little town right outside of Fort Bragg. Would only be about 30 minutes from the grandkids too!

·
Premium Member
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I've seen that on the map, Jimmy. Grandkids? Why do you think I requested Ft. Bragg, hee hee. I prefer to be closer to Bragg since I will have to pull call from time to time and may be truckin' in to the clinic in the middle of the night. Apex is still only a little over an hour away. Got more grandkids up in Virginia, too. Being away from the wife will be tough, but we've done separation tours before. We'll manage. Later on, I may look for a house in places like Lillington. Just have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
FT. Bragg

I've only delivered into Bragg but my cousin lives in Carthage,NC and it's real nice. Drawback is it's next to Pinehurst, = golf = $$$$. Good luck. I came to S.C. from Md. 30 years ago and still love it. Do you like "boiled peanuts"?

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Welcome to NC Danno

Danno, Fort Mills use to be a nice area...Some older and newer homes...I could make a couple of calls if you send me a few more details as to where you will be working and what kinda price range you are looking to pay...

·
Premium Member
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Eddie. I don't know just where I'll be working, yet. Been looking at apartments in Fayetteville and Spring Lake. Front runners, based on their websites, are the Waterford in Spring Lake and Stone Ridge in Fayetteville. When I know more, my daughters in Apex said they would run down and take a peek for me. I'll have to take a gander at Fort Mills, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts