Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
hope so that sucked....the person you sold what ever item to gave a good feed back, youve been a Paypal user for umpteen years, and yet they still wouldnt allow you to access YOUR money....me thinks its a bit shady on their part...like they are collecting interest on MY money and release it when THEY feel ready.

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
I have used PayPal for years and knock on wood have never had a problem!!

:ragtop:
x10000

I have been with them for many many years and make 1000's of transactions never anything frozen.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I HAD ONE ISSUE, BUT WASN'T REALLY AN ISSUE ON MY PART! I HADN'T USED MY ACCOUNT IN A FEW MONTHS AND AROUND XMAS TIME WHICH I HAVE ALOT OF BIRTHDAYS AROUND THEN, AND I WENT SPEND CRAZY ONLINE AND THEY FROZE ME UP! :yes:
WHICH WAS A GOOD THING, IT SHOWED ME THEY WERE ON THE JOB. I GOT IT STRAIGHTENED OUT AND WAS GOOD GOIN' FORWARD!:yes:

·
Super Moderator
9,799 Posts
Yep.

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213823

eBay/PayPal is great...until you have to contact customer service. I had a several-week-long runaround with them on a relatively small eBay Bucks problem, and the process was insane. Like many other folks, I keep a separate bank account with $0.01 in it connected to PayPal as a buffer so they can't mess with my day-to-day accounts.

YMMV.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Ive had Paypal for 7 years now. All of a sudden im getting Bills form a Company called Bill Me Later. I bought some stuff from Ebay, put in my Paypal info, always had a credit card linked to Paypal. Well Payapl said my credit card expired and just all of a sudden sent my bills to Bill Me Later. I NEVER authorized this from this company. Paypal said my credit card expired but never notified me. Bill me later is owned by Ebay as well as Paypal. Well when I was on the phone with Paypal we updated my expiration date on my credit card, BUT they said its to late for the charge to be put on there.

I am SOOOOO pissed, closed my Paypal account, told them I only authorized my credit card to be charged. This other company can go fly a kite. Bill me later is a %20 credit BS company, I said I would never pay that or use Paypal or Ebay again. I asked Paypal lets see where I authorized and they said its electronic. I said well if you dont have my signature as far as im concerned this Bill me later is a bogus conpany.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
They froze my funds once, for 4 days. I raised hell about it and they released it. They claimed it was common random practice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts