Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone has the Autorad setup in their 3rd gen. I've seen some a couple in Camaros. They appear to be a nicely fabricated piece. I've also never read about any fitment issues but again, no real feedback on the Nova setups that I can find.

What say you ol' Nova universe?

Thanks!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Not yet,

Not yet, but my order is in and I will be receiving the product in Oct. Aluminum radiator, support, shroud, dual electrics, and overflow all built in one unit. I'm so stoked! Also, I will say this, Karen and Jim are great people to work with! Karen emails back, and they are very very nice people. They really strive to keep customers happy and they have gone above and beyond what I have ever experienced. Very friendly, patient, informative, and they never seem to have an issue responding. I have absolutely nothing bad to say, but can't comment on fitment yet. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,921 Posts
nice looking unit.. what are the price on these??

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Retail is ~1700 for the core support, radiator, fans, shroud and overflow. If you shop around you can get a little off that and/or free shipping.

They aren't cheap but are very high quality units made in the USA (GA). They have a HUGE radiator opening too so they should offer a little better cooling. Aesthetically they are better than OE setup too. And most beneficial to me at the moment is the additional clearance they offer.

A RonDavis or PRC radiator with fan/shroud setup is about $1k-1.3k. So tack on the cost of a new core support with that and the Autorad is not that much more. At least that is what I try to keep convincing myself of :).

So who is in for a group buy? HA! If only...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts