Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
14,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was the NNN 1995 raffle car won by a member in Kamloops B.C. It has had numerous owners since then and has been repainted at least once. I showed my L79
along side it at a concours show in 2002/2003 when it resided in Washington state. It was sold by the owner just after that, but I have no idea where it went. The car is one of
the rarest L79s, because it has documented factory a/c with the ZJ L79 engine. Could be buried in a collection or museum.

Bob
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
are those wheel covers the predecessor to the low-rider wheels? that back wheel looks dangerously close to it...hmm...

to your question, though, have not seen this one around.

-Rusty

·
14,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are those wheel covers the predecessor to the low-rider wheels? that back wheel looks dangerously close to it...hmm...
-Rusty
These covers, simulating wire wheels, were a Chevy II option (RPO P02). I also had them as one of the wheel looks
on my L79. I don't think these had any influence on the low rider craze that came many years later.

Bob

·
14,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
100 spokes! The Chevy II covers had 50 and cleaning them was a project. I put mine on for shows and used the regular SS covers for driving.

B.

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I was at my upholstery guys shop a while back and there was a teal and white 56 Chevy Belair convertible he was doing the top. It was sitting on these 13x7 babies..
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 67 Chevy II, 65 C10
974 Posts
Might be the one in Dalton GA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts