Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody had any pictures of there cars inc cloth interiors. I hear lots of great things about them, and they claim they are as original as they get.

I just love the original interior with the patterns. Just wondering if anybody has any pics of there interior from cars inc.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Cars Inc

My 63 ss does have all interior pieces from Cars Inc. They are vinyl though, but are of great quality. The headliner is of the correct pattern, and at the time were one of the handful of suppliers who offered it.

My 66 Chevelle ss396 interior is also from them. And my friend down the street 61 Belaire bubletop is from them, and it is cloth. All perfect.:yes:

Keith

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Interior pics

I sent my original seat fabric to cars,this is what I got back SPOT ON!!
my interior is about 10 years old. highly reccomend there interior's

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
get back to work!!

Pat,you should be busy working on that wagon not playing around on the
interwebs!! hey looks like your making some good progress on your wagon
it should be ready for the mini nats ?!! LOOKING GOOD!!

Charlie p.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the photos.

So dealer-duece, that was the original design, patterns and what not for your car and it matched up perfectly.

Thats sweet. I love it.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 63 ss does have all interior pieces from Cars Inc. They are vinyl though, but are of great quality. The headliner is of the correct pattern, and at the time were one of the handful of suppliers who offered it.

My 66 Chevelle ss396 interior is also from them. And my friend down the street 61 Belaire bubletop is from them, and it is cloth. All perfect.:yes:

Keith
Good to know becuase it is a little pricey but if the quality is there, I am in.

Any one have any more pictures?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts