Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Overall a decent car but there are questions.

No trim tag or vin pict?
No trunk or under car picts?
Real SS? hmmm

Yep that wing has to go!:eek:

Chuck

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
lots of issue besides the wing. WTF with the subs and other placement of speakers. It does have a nice paint job tho. I love that color with the flames.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
He gives an explanation of "jacks and gears" in the Q&A for you people who do not know enough about cars to understand the awesome power of such a set-up. ;) :D

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
Looks like it has a cable drive tach in it, the rear seat is homemade, and there looks to be another tach mounted to the dash. It doesn't look like it ever had AC. What are the guges in the dash for? The voltmeter mounted to the floor with electric tape on the wires doesn't look safe to me. It's a nice looking car, but that interior would have to have major work done to it.

·
Super Moderator
9,776 Posts
I sent 'em a note about the 'Jacks and Gears'...just trying to help.

The body looks like it's in great shape...the interior and drivetrain is questionable. Based on how much bodywork costs...might not be a bad deal. Then again, judging by some of the mickey mouse stuff that was done with the interior, who knows what lurks under the paint. Best to see it in person I'd think.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Q: What is jacks and gears that are in the motor, never heard of it? What is wheel bars? Is there a picture of this stuff? How hot is hot? Do you have time slips?
Jun-12-06
A: Jacks and gears makes car sound like a super charger but its not. It can do an 11.2 in a quarter mile but
owner does not know where the time slips are.

The cars so fast they musta all blown right out the window....

·
Registered
470 Posts
Igosplut said:
Q: What is jacks and gears that are in the motor, never heard of it? What is wheel bars? Is there a picture of this stuff? How hot is hot? Do you have time slips?
Jun-12-06
A: Jacks and gears makes car sound like a super charger but its not. It can do an 11.2 in a quarter mile but
owner does not know where the time slips are.

The cars so fast they musta all blown right out the window....
JACKSON GEAR DRIVE

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Well you could start your own chiropractic practice!!! Just have the patient sit in the back seat and blast some thumpity thump ghetto rock!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Looks like a hack job.

No way that high stiff rear end is going to support a low 11 timeslip even with slicks. Then again it does have 400 HP:rolleyes: :confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts