Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else stopped by the MSA ford car show on saturday, there were a couple novas and an acadian there and alot of other nice rides. But I forgot my camera and my phone pics don't do anything justice.

·
Registered
333 Posts
yeh im went also forgot the cam but was a nice showin off cars

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
ahhhhh crap.........
i forgot about the show.:(
maybe next year,huh?!?!
leftcoast carl.

·
13,718 Posts
I was in the show, but :eek::eek: had my 2007 Shelby GT500 entered. It was the black coupe with silver stripes. Saw 67Acadian's car, but never anybody around it when I wandered by. I agree there were some nice cars there. Looks like lots of guys were busy over the winter.

Bob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was in the show, but :eek::eek: had my 2007 Shelby GT500 entered. It was the black coupe with silver stripes. Saw 67Acadian's car, but never anybody around it when I wandered by. I agree there were some nice cars there. Looks like lots of guys were busy over the winter.

Bob
Yeah I didn't know about it til the day of my Dad was down there with his car looking around so we drove up parked on the street and had a look around, the 67 in the show was dropped in the front mine has 2" drops and his had to be 2" lower than mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts